Current Job Openings
Backend Developers are responsible for the ULUD plug-in development and for everything related to program administrative support of the web-applications, internal system maintenance, server technologies – databases, architecture, and program logic. Backend developers work hand in hand with frontend developers setting logic for the external elements of the web-application. The specialists in the position also work on application optimization. Moreover, they often deal with the creating of solutions for the storage of a big volume of data in the databases of the application. The database is the most significant component of all the web applications as it is dedicated to the storage of information about users and not only. Common databases include MySQL/SQLite, Mongo DB, and PostgreSQL. Backend developers rarely work alone; more often they collaborate with UX designers, UI experts and many other members of the ULUD Team.
- to analyze the existing systems of the customers and develop the methods of the product integration with these systems;
- to develop business logic and back-end system to support the Product;
- to create functional API (collaboration with back-end developers);
- to design and develop a unified library of components for designers and developers;
- to support and develop the infrastructure tool;
- to design user interface.
- ~3+ years of experience in Java;
- skills of work with a big volume of information;
- ability to organize server environment including administration of databases and scalability of applications;
- knowledge of security standards.