Current Job Openings
Ad Operations Manager
The ULUD Company invites a reliable advertising manager who can combine the roles of strategist, creative, analyst, writer, psychologist, mathematician, designer and communicator. He must combine humanitarian background, technical knowledge and creative skills. You need a humanitarian basis in order to correctly present your ideas, create texts and understand the psychology of the audience. Technical knowledge is required to collect and analyze data. Creative skills are required to create new products - content, advertising and promotion strategies. Search and analysis are the main tools of such an expert, so he must have a good command of technologies, strategies and algorithms for data search and analysis. Advertising Operations Manager is designed to organize a set of activities to promote ULUD Product and Services – customer acquisition, market research, branding and image creation. The specialist coordinates advertising campaigns from their creation to launch, from launch to results.
- draw up a complete strategic plan for an advertising campaign (a comprehensive document that includes a promotion strategy, analysis of the target audience and competitors);
- monitor the implementation of the strategic advertising plan;
- follow completely different directions of development (payment systems, new social networks, programming languages, etc.);
- follow market trends;
- exercise legal control over advertising materials to ensure that they all comply with the Advertising Law;
- consider the effectiveness of the launched advertising campaign and, in case of an unsatisfactory result, adjust the implementation of the campaign;
- to help marketing managers achieve campaign goals and objectives.
Qualifications and skills
- experience in managing and implementing various marketing solutions, such as A / B testing and sales interaction tools;
- good analytical skills along with a solid understanding of ROI and sales funnel management;
- experience with Google Tag Manager;
- knowledge of SQL or any other similar language;
- interest in everything new;
- extremely creative approach;
- the ability to clearly express ideas.