Current Job Openings
Head of Product Analytics
It is always necessary to hypothesize product improvements for product development. This can be done at the level of guesswork, but as a highly professional team, we prefer to do it by looking for answers from the data. Every hypothesis needs to be tested. The test needs to be done based on data. To solve all these problems, we have such a wonderful thing as data science. Therefore, we are looking for a highly qualified person to manage data science - the head of the product analytics department. The main goal of data analytics is to turn numbers into answers or clues on how to improve a product. The product analyst will oversee the assessment of product quality, test product hypotheses, collect relevant user feedback, and build a product development roadmap.
ULUD is an international operation. That's why we need a broad-minded expert in analytics and product development. As the head of product analytics, you will lead a global team of product analysts and data scientists.
- take the lead in analyzing the potential and real impact of product changes;
- bring Team members together to develop effective data-driven marketing strategies based on multifaceted analytics;
- look for insights and growth areas;
- identify the strengths and weaknesses of products, as well as the "pain" of users;
- predict trends and levels of sales;
- promote the elements of the unit economy (analyze business metrics and measure change based on metrics, especially for our business);
- build strong relationships with top managers of the company;
- to improve the Product Analytics team through recruiting and training, training and mentoring.
- 10+ years of similar experience in related businesses;
- Goof command of Data Science (business process automation);
- Experience in presenting analyzed data;
- Deep and extensive knowledge / understanding of all stages of working with the product (idea, launch, scalability, marketing and growth);
- Good knowledge of approaches, methods and technologies for implementing advanced product analytics strategies on the ULUD platform;
- Experience in conducting A / B testing (testing business ideas and hypotheses with little or no data);
- Experience with AWS stack, language independent data processing (Python, SQL, or R integration) and industry-leading visualization solutions (such as Tableau) will be an asset;
- Knowledge of Bl-systems data visualization systems to create automatic reports to monitor the effectiveness of the changes.